● Artists MUST be present all three days of the Festival. No commercial dealers or agents are permitted to represent the artist. The Festival reserves the right to close down or remove any booth if the artist is not in attendance.
● If accepted, an artist may not exhibit in other Festivals during The Coconut Grove Arts Festival.
● All artists are required to check-in at the Artist Check-In any time after 2 pm Friday the 18th and no later than 8 am Saturday morning. Photo ID is required.
● Artists may NOT set up their booth before 2:00 pm on Friday, February 18, 2022.
● All work must be the artist’s original work, no representations, and all artwork must be available for sale.
● Artists may exhibit artwork only in the category in which accepted.
● No artwork from molds, kits or other commercial methods is allowed. Ready-made objects (i.e., clothing furniture) which have been embellished, painted, decorated, dyed, or batiked will not be accepted.
● No offset reproductions of paintings, drawings, prints, photographs, or any other media may be exhibited or sold (including hand-colored offset reproductions).
● All two-dimensional work must be framed, matted, or stretched.
● All photography must be printed by the artist or under the artist’s supervision in limited editions no greater than 250 including all sizes, properly signed and numbered on archival materials.
● Photographers and Digital Artists may only sell signed and numbered works of limited editions of 250 or less.
● No posters, postcards, t-shirts, or personal merchandise can be sold at the Festival.
● Artists who break down displays or depart before closing time on any day of the Festival will not be allowed to return the following day and may not be invited to future festivals unless proof of an emergency is presented.
● Artists who sell their entire body of work must remain with their booths for the duration of the show.
● Artists are responsible for collecting and paying the State of Florida seven percent sales tax. No commission on sales will be paid to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival.
● All fees, application and booth fees, must be paid in full two (2) weeks prior to the registration date.
● Any breach of the rules forfeits all rights of the artist and will result in immediate removal from the show without a refund.